Monday, March 21, 2011

A positive thing that I'm going to do during the mid-semester break is..

Mmmmm...actually, it is all about going to do the assignment, laboratory report and study during the mid - semester break. But, before doing that..I think the first thing that I need to do during the mid semester break is rest. Don't want think about works for a while, because I was planning to come back home late due to do the Principle of Programming (C++) assignment. It is seem like difficult to do the assignment alone at home, so I prefer to do that assignment with my friend. Furthermore, for me to do the all that works at home during the break need some spirit. This is because the lazy behavior to do the works during the break is quite difficult to control, hee.. So, enjoy for a several day..then after that I will proceed to study and do the laboratory report and assignment. That is the planning..but sometimes when I'm at home, it is always like over-enjoy until I forget about my works,lalala... If that is happen during this break, I need to come back to MICET earlier. If not, all the assignment and laboratory report cannot be done..huh!



No comments:

Post a Comment