Monday, February 7, 2011

My Education Aspiration for 2011

Izzah Khairani binti Nasir

First time I read this topic, I muse for a while. What will be my target for this year?. Then I realize that my answer and you guys maybe don't have so much different since all of us wishing  shooting upon stars. But there is a bit different of mine that I need to highlight here which are;

Towards the dream...


  • Firstly, eliminate the 'L' behaviour utterly. The 'L' behaviour or in the full name of LAZY BEHAVIOUR was my 1st enemies on studies (feel a bit shamed on this confession)
  • Second, try to finish all my reports, homework,s assignments, etc. earlier. Not keep continuing with the last minutes job..eurgghhhh..it has turned my world upside down
  • Try to get a good result (>3.00 pointer) as I will present it as a gift for my parents so they did not keep worried about my future 


There is something i did not understand..will you teach me??


Educational Aspiration 2011???? 

=.=’
huh, a lots of things I must do and change for this year regarding to achieved my target to get 3 pointer ++ for this semester. I must be stronger in this year, responsible as first child in my family and as a degree student is not easy as I thought. I was very lucky because I have understanding family that will always support and pray for me. Without their support, i don’t think so that I can face that easily. Work hard to improve my pointer for this semester, although be a best as a role for my siblings in educational. 

  

                  ChEmist Girl

                                           
Hoping that with my hard work, my parent supports and pray, I will be more successful in the future. Insyaallah...ameen;)

p0sTeD by nAbIhAh_violet89=)


---[ Amalina Ali ]---

Straight forward, my educational inspiration for 2011 is to perform the best that I can in my studies for this semester, hopefully. It is too general right? i know that..hurmm honestly, to get a better grade is only for my parent, especially my mother. She do inspired me. A lot actually. I do remembered one saying that my mother used to tell me before I came here, in Micet. She said,

Dear daughter, a key towards Jannah (heaven) is having knowledge. And the key of having knowledge is having curiosity. With curiosity, you can meet Jannah and Jaheem (hell). So, mull over yourself to find what is actually the best for you. 
-My mother-
adorable and lovely mother...ever~~

I think, this saying do help me in study. A lot actually. Anyway, thanks for everything mom (^_^). Only then, I've decided sacrifice my oversleeping napping(=,=" goodbye Mr.Nap) and procrastination. I do believe that it is my problem sources and it is my real goal for 2011.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment